Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,561 in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)