Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,467 in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)