Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,193 in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (34 minutes ago)