Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,980 in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)