Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,535 in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)