Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,858 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)