Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,932 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)