Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,100 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Macao costs 1.00 Pataca (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)