Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 631 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09482 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 112% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,635 (Bs 69,979) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (43 minutes ago)