Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 595 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09282 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 110% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,242 (Bs 56,475) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)