Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 297 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01427 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,261 (158,509 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (44 minutes ago)