Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,877 (3,046 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)