Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,287 (4,624 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)