Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 182 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,408 in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)