Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 173 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,814 in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)