Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,156 in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)