Cost of living comparison between Mannheim, Germany and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,038 in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)