Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,718 in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)