Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,617 (COL$5,595,735) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)