Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,204 (COL$4,351,952) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (36 minutes ago)