Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,712 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01558 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,525 (Php97,889) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)