Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,365 (₨185,350) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)