Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,703 (₨261,267) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)