Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00701 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 51% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,077 (₨581,349) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 4 hours ago)