Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00725 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 59% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,448 (₨613,436) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)