Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,025 (3,245,695 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 2 hours ago)