Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,467 (3,778,607 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)