Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,480 (R$ 9,319) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (31 minutes ago)