Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 283 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28887 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,310 (R$ 7,998) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)