Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 590 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26890 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,272 (R$ 8,448) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)