Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 523 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.256 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,846 (Dinar 1,261) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (41 minutes ago)