Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.258 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,498 (Dinar 1,106) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)