Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02691 EUR / NIO
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 497 prices entered by 41 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,697 (63,074 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)