Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 300 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02789 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,479 (53,016 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)