Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 61% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,892 in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)