Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 51% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,388 in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)