Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 53% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,125 in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (36 minutes ago)