Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10171 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,096 (30,438 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)