Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 387 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10441 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,325 (31,851 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (33 minutes ago)