Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 504 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09639 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,742 (28,442 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)