Cost of living comparison between Malmo, Sweden and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10306 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,519 (34,149 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (39 minutes ago)