Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09700 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,866 (29,541 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (35 minutes ago)