Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10280 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,248 (41,321 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)