Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 451 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10094 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,952 (29,245 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)