Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04615 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,891 (E£ 40,967) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (39 minutes ago)