Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00902 EUR / KES
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,420 (Shilling268,290) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)