Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05655 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,312 (40,878 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)