Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 315 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05664 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,202 (38,885 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)