Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05965 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,697 (61,965 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)