Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02731 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,055 ($U75,246) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)