Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17787 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,640 (9,223TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (26 minutes ago)