Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12760 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,812 (22,037 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (37 minutes ago)