Cost of living comparison between Malaga, Spain and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 557 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,733 in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)