Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,285 in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)