Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44359 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,328 (2,994 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (21 minutes ago)