Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 60% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,248 (27,155,122 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)