Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40721 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,143 (2,807 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)