Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,285 (2,153,865 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)