Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,936 (2,580,059 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)