Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,157 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (33 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)