Cost of living in Maicao, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maicao (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,401 (COL$8,213,184) in Maicao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)