Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40683 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,884 (4,631 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)