Cost of living comparison between Mahilioŭ, Belarus and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,508 (32,422,389 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (43 minutes ago)