Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,900 (40,093,695 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)