Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43232 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,094 (4,844 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 3 hours ago)