Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,690 (37,898,913 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)