Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,962 (₨ 239,439) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)