Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,471 (руб 106,703) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 3 hours ago)