Cost of living in Madurai, India vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01235 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €958 (₨77,589) in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)