Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01385 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,372 (₨99,077) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (27 minutes ago)