Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,788 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,947 in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)