Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.878 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,645 ($1,874) in Machala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)