Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 171 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,586 ($2,817) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 69TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)