Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,791 ($2,212) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)