Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 531 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23196 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,272 (R$ 9,794) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)