Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30340 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,987 (R$ 6,549) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)