Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25121 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,184 (R$ 8,694) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)