Cost of living in Macao compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 387 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11005 EUR / MOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,753 (25,017 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)