Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 40% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,783 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)