Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 44% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,604 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)