Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,559 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)