Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,039 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (41 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)