Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03095 EUR / UAH
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 796 prices entered by 91 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,467 (47,401₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)