Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 523 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03275 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,477 (45,090₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)