Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04769 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,066 (E£ 22,346) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)