Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 173 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05159 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €829 (E£ 16,063) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)