Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04890 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €953 (E£ 19,480) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)