Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 154 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04955 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €886 (E£ 17,884) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)