Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08682 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 66% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,012 (11,656 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)