Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09900 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 58% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,322 (13,356 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)