Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 287 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08355 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 69% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €816 (9,772 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)