Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07371 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 71% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €836 (11,339 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (28 minutes ago)