Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09507 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,540 (16,200 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (24 minutes ago)