Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 493 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08626 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 67% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €866 (10,044 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (40 minutes ago)