Cost of living comparison between Luoyang, China and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13521 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,942 (元14,360) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)