Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,806 (元13,555) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)