Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10467 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,824 (36,535 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)