Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03416 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,279 (37,448₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (27 minutes ago)