Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,405 (6,230,743 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)