Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 275 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23168 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,278 (5,514 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)