Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23327 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,589 (6,810 zł) in Lublin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)