Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,485 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)