Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,976 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (27 minutes ago)