Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,019 ($3,495) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)