Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00506 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 170% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,834 (1,547,265 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (42 minutes ago)