Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00382 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 71% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,791 (1,253,834 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)