Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 317 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00516 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 131% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,703 (1,299,742 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)