Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / AOA *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 381 prices entered by 31 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,862 (1,311,842 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)