Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00573 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 223% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €12,127 (2,114,686 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)