Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,769 (977,597 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)