Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00557 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 207% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €9,599 (1,724,498 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)