Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,637 ($3,859) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (41 minutes ago)