Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 563 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,181 ($3,927) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)