Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04828 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,272 (Mex$ 47,059) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)