Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04832 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,855 (Mex$ 38,384) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)