Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04568 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,127 (Mex$ 46,552) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)