Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04170 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,435 (Mex$ 34,409) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)