Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04532 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,625 (Mex$ 35,852) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)