Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04337 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,049 (Mex$ 47,255) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)