Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04349 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,790 (Mex$ 41,157) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)