Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04900 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,114 (Mex$ 43,146) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (33 minutes ago)