Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04388 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,352 (Mex$ 30,819) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)